Chief Engineer in Batumi
Hilton Batumi Hotel is pleased to announce vacancy for Engineering Department on the position of Chief Engineer in Batumi, Georgia:
Position Description – Chief Engineer
A Chief Engineer, preferably Georgian speaking, will manage the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation,
and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
What will I be doing?
As Chief Engineer, you are responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including energy conservation.
You are also responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required
for hotel standards. Specifically, a Chief Engineer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel, including service standards, equipment schedules, and work schedules
- Communicate with Housekeeping to coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities for Guest rooms and public areas
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Guests and Team Members, as well as the proper conditions for plants, machinery, and property
- Communicate with Government agencies to ensure full compliance with statutory regulations
- Prepare Capital and Repairs and Maintenance budgets for Engineering
- Perform daily checks around the hotel
- Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
- Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project, and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed cost effectively
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Identify and introduce environmentally-friendly systems and equipment
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators for the Engineering Department and take corrective action, as required, to improve equipment inventory, quality audit, productivity, and other objectives
- Manage all Team Member related activities, including recruitment, performance management, training, career planning, disciplinary matters, and team motivation
What are we looking for?
A Chief Engineer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role,
you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- A degree in Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in Hospitality Industry
- Minimum five years of work experience in engineering field on managerial position
- Exposure to budgeting and basic accounting
- Proficient, at an advanced level in Georgian, English and Russian languages, Turkish is preferable
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience of facilities management
- Proficient, at an advanced level, with computers and relevant computer programs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First Aid
- Qualification in engineering field
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
For more than a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its
of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable
hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What benefits will I receive? Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates
in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you
would expect from a global hotel organization
like Hilton including 50% discounts on our outlets at Hilton Batumi, free parking and many more.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality. More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents.
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms flagship brand of
Hilton with properties in more than 77 countries more than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas Harris Poll EquiTrend®.
In case of interest, please see the detailed requirements and information about vacancy by visiting our official career website: www.jobs.hilton.com where you can apply on-line,
or you can send the CV directly on the following email: Batumi.Career@hilton.com and Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Hilton Batumi Wishes You a Good Luck!
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 01/07/2020