Book Club Teacher
English Book Education
Founded in 2007, English Book Education combines book distribution, educational management, international examinations (TOEFL) and teacher training all in one place. Our education and personal development package combine the resources and expertise from world leading publishers (Macmillan Education, Pearson Education, National Geographic Learning, Oxford University Press and Cambridge University Press) with a full understanding of the needs of the Georgian education system. We aim to provide Education Institutions with a complete range of educational resources and solutions to meet their specific needs both now and with regard to any future developments within the field.
Job Description | Book Club Teacher
You'll use a range of books and materials, plus a variety of audio-visual aids, to encourage students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they've learnt/read and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. A strong emphasis is placed on dialogue and role-playing, but more formal exercises language games and literature are also used.
You will work in a variety of settings, including bookshops, schools and private or public schools in Tbilisi or in different regions. The schedule and calendar will be provided in advance.
Responsible to: Head Coordinator for Teachers
Liaising with: Relevant staff within Book Club, CPD team, Sales Team and Marketing Team.
Main Office Location: Tbilisi, Georgia. Vepkhistkaosnis 92, Didi Dighomi.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- plan, prepare and deliver book club sessions on different titles to a range of groups and age groups
- prepare and set presentations,
- mark and provide appropriate feedback on presentations and discussions during and after the book club session.
- devise, write and find new materials if necessary.
- Attend official meetings and training sessions organized by company
- Attend book club meetings and work on projects related to your job description.
- To undertake personal development where appropriate.
- To choose courses internally (financed by the company)
- To ensure familiarity with the department’s aims and objectives
- To link with external/internal agencies as appropriate.
- Attend all meetings arranged by the department or the company.
- Take action during the meetings, voice your opinion and ideas.
- To fully support aims and objectives of English Book Education
- To attend meetings as appropriate. Arrive early at every session.
- Positive and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- Strong relationship building skills
- Minimum 1-year experience in Educational Industry as a Teacher;
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team
- Forward thinking and creative
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide good standard of personal presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Please send the Resume/CV on the following address: email@example.com
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 27/09/2020