Assistant Financial Controller
Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets Georgia LLC – Carrefour Georgia is pleased to announce the opening for the position of Assistant Financial Controller.
Majid Al Futtaim Group is the leading retail and leisure pioneer in the MENA and Central Asia. Majid Al Futtaim is one of the most fast growing companies with more than 42.000 employees. Majid Al Futtaim Retail manages Carrefour Hypermarkets in countries of Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia offering shoppers quality, variety and great value for money over a wide product range.
Wherever it is an employer, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour Georgia aspires to be seen as a benchmark in human resources management and social responsibility. The group makes every effort to support the development of its staff members attracting, training, supporting, promoting and securing the loyalty of its employees.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM HYPERMARKETS GEORGIA (Carrefour) offers the unique opportunity for employment and career development by opening the vacancy for the position of Assistant Financial Controller.
- Responsible for assisting in financial control, business analysis and modelling in areas of:
- Monthly actual financial closing (budgetary control, P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow);
- Monitoring and analysing daily, weekly and monthly operational results;
- Preparing different type of reports;
- Monthly forecast;
- Annual budget;
- Operational turnover;
- Assisting in managing processes of:
- Stock taking operations, analysing shrinkage result.
- Receiving controls to ensure proper merchandise flow;
- Communication with operational for financial control and business analysis to identify the required needs and to provide them with the necessary financial data.
- Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or in similar field. MBA will be advantage.
- Requires strong analytical and technical skills in financial analysis and reporting
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of English language (Min B2.)
- 2+ years of experience in the similar field.
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Time management Skills;
- Detail – Oriented and Organized
- Ability to focus on various tasks at the same time
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send your CV in ENGLISH to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in the subject line “Assistant Financial Controller “ otherwise your CV will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application submission deadline: 20.10.2020
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 09/10/2020