York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. We were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities
We are looking for an accountant
Personal Skills – Qualifications:
- Work experience in related field is required.
- Fluent Georgian and English is required, any additional languages considered as a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and accounting software Balance.
- Ability of hard working.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Attentive to details.
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Degree qualified.
- Corporate Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of Tax code.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Record daily transactions in accounting software (Balance) and maintain the General Ledger
- Proceed payroll transfers
- Disburse approved advances and expenditures and ensure all advances are reconciled / cleared.
- Analyze and control daily costs and cash flow
- Prepare tax payments
- Prepare monthly and annual reports for Georgian Tax Authorities
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing the organization`s Monthly Finance Reports.
- Maintain a filing system for all financial documentation (cash requests, memos, approvals, numbered payment vouchers etc.).
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Finance Manager.
- Ensure full accountability for the expenditures of all funds, recording, updating, etc.
- Provide audit of financial transactions and facilitate development of accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
- High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language until July 22, 2020 to the following Email: vacancy@Yorktowers.com and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 22/07/2020