Account Manager Longtail and Region
Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Account Manager Longtail and Region
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins. As an Account Manager of long tail, you will play a key role in the Glovo Account management team. You will be directly responsible for impacting all the long tail partners to make them grow, sell assets and improve user UX.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Maintain good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Draw and execute plans to make the portfolio grow through promos and marketing activations, selling positioning assets
- Understand motives of inactive partners and churn and make plans to improve MoM
- Define processes to scale promos through LT partner
- Review and propose partner communications
- Raise product requests to improve partners UX and scalability. Identify tech features improvements and give proactive feedback to HQ.
- Identify new assets to sell to the long tail partners and implement the whole process.
- Work on improving Kpis for the long tail partners through comms, tech releases, new features implementation, and different analysis and tests
- Customer Service or Business Consultancy
- Preferably experience in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- Scale promos utilization rate (% of store addresses ID using promotool)
- Scale Self-service promotool utilization rate (% of store addresssis ID using promotool)
- Partner revenue & amount of partners buying positioning
- N of active partners
- % Churn over portfolio
- Ops Kpi as cancelations, Bad Ratings and Prep Time
MAIN AREAS OF CONTACT:
- HQ partner comms
- HQ Long tail team
- Marketing local team
- Operations local tem
- Partner support team
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 13 countries across Europe, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 05/05/2021