English Book Education
Description | Academic Coordinator
Purpose: To be responsible for the management and assisting of the Teacher Training services, including observations, planning and executing teacher training workshops and conferences.
Responsible to: Head of Coordinator for Teachers
Liaising with: Relevant staff within exams and Teacher Training department, Sales team, HR Team, Marketing Team, Warehouse Team and Accounting team if necessary.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist to manage and deliver all aspects of the Teacher Training Programme
- Organize and deliver Teacher Observations and Teacher Training based on needs from Kings and Queens Club project.
- Organise and attend all Teacher Training and conferences and events concerning the English Language Teaching and Literature.
- Observe Book Club sessions and report back to Head Coordinators for Academic.
- Collaborate with the school if necessary.
- Assist in event planning, management and execution of logistics for all teacher training sessions and teacher training conferences;
- Assist in making agenda and description of the training session
- Assist in preparing packs for attendees
- Assist in securing catering for all events
- Secure and manage training locations, including event space and lodging
- Update teachers’ data base of schools and staff
- Work closely with Exam department in creating syllabus
- Syllabus Creation for customized and general bases.
- To work closely with the Kings and Queens Coordinator team in terms of school management
- Maintain student files and records; documents all pertinent student information; updates computerized information system regarding changes to student status.
- Monitors academic/book club progress of students; analyses progress reports from teachers; determines eligibility and satisfactory progress toward degree; identifies current and potential needs or problem areas (e.g., study skills, missing classes)
- Supports schools and students for exam preparation.
- Attend classes or training session and present summary to Head of CPD
- Provide support to the rest of the team as required
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required and that fall within the scope and range of the job.
To undertake staff development where appropriate – arranged by your line manager training sessions internally or externally for all levels.
- To ensure the effective operation of quality assurance systems.
- To contribute to the process of the setting of targets within the department and to work towards their achievements.
- To assist to the self-assessment process including the writing of a self-assessment report.
To ensure familiarity with the department’s aims and objectives
- To fully support aims and objectives of English Book education
- To attend meetings as appropriate. Arrive early on every meeting.
- To undertake any other duties set by Head of CPD or Executive Vice President, Operations and Business Development.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Educational Industry as a Teacher;
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
გამოცდილების დონე: საშუალო
ბოლო ვადა: 27/09/2020