აჭარა ტექსტილე - Process Improvement Specialist in Poti
Company: Ajara Textile
Position: Process Improvement Specialist
Skills: Business Administration, Project Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Poti, Georgia
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the region`s largest textile company.
A process improvement specialist serves as a consultant to a business or organization, evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices. Other aspects of the job can include team building and group facilitation, compiling and tracking data, and preparing training materials.
- Leads efforts for establishing and sustaining improvement processes supporting a frontline leader and the associated work group.
- Optimizes processes using understood and deployed Continuous Improvement (Lean) fundamentals within a work cell for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Lean is defined as a philosophy of creating a work culture that empowers individuals to relentlessly pursue waste elimination driving continuous improvement and maximizing customer value.
- Supports value-added idea generation throughout the work cell/work group at gemba (The place where real action occurs and where the value-added activities take place.)
- A philosophy that reminds management to go and see the needs and support the work where it happens) to promote a Continuous Improvement (Lean) culture.
- Trains groups to promote a Continuous Improvement (Lean) culture and develop Continuous Improvement (Lean) competencies.
- Ability to partner with and influence senior level leadership.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or related field (or business administration)
- 2 years of experience in an operations, manufacturing, quality or project management
- Skills Required
- strong analytical, oral communication,
- technical writing abilities, as well as flexibility and proficiency with computer programs (Required knowledge of specific computer programs varies)
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Continuous Improvement Specialist through Lead Continuous Improvement Specialist.
Please send your CV to the following email address: Rusudan.firstname.lastname@example.org