თელიანი ველი - Financial Analyst
JSC Teliani Valley (“The Group”) is looking for experienced professionals for the position of Financial Analyst in Wine & Distribution Business.
The Group is the subsidiary (80%) of Georgia Capital, who is the largest Georgia-based investment group with a portfolio of companies across various sectors.
JSC Teliani Valley is the leading beverages producer and distributor in Caucasus
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Produce comprehensive financial reports to management, the Board, and other stakeholders according to standards agreed upon
- Prepare financial models, financial projections and results for purposes of identifying financial performance improvement opportunities
- Conducting Scenario Analysis
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Manage the budgeting process (Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to budget and prepare forecast for company (PL, CF, BS).
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
- Assist in any special project or request as directed by management and participate in other ad hoc projects
We are inviting all motivated and talented young professionals who meet the following qualifications to apply:
- Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field. (Ideally with a ACCA/CFA certifications).
- Experience in business case preparation and financial modeling.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Technical: strong Excel and PowerPoint skills; good knowledge of accounting and corporate finance
- At least two years as a financial analyst is preferable
The deadline for submission of applications is 27 September 2019. Available position is planned to be filled in quickly, so early application is highly recommended.