OXFORD HOUSE - English Language Teacher/Native Speaker English language Teacher
Oxford House is one of the most popular English learning centres in Tbilisi. It was founded in 2008 and since then the centre has been teaching English to hundreds of children, teenagers and grown-ups with different needs. The courses focus on developing all 4 core skills of the language: speaking, listening, reading and writing and provides students with the skills and confidence to use English both in an academic environment and at the workplace.
Oxford House is announcing the vacancies for an English language teacher and Native Speaker English language teacher.
Employment status: Full time
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- Delivering lessons on a one-to-one basis
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials and handouts
- Classroom management
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom
- Creating a vibrant and maximum interactive teaching atmosphere
Duties with program management:
- Developing English lesson plans in line with Oxford House Curriculum
- University degree in English Philology.
- Minimum a 3-year experience of teaching English
- Experience in teaching TOEFL/IELTS/FCE courses will be a plus
Required skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Positive and creative in teaching
To apply, please send your CV with a photo to: email@example.com
Important: Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for, otherwise your application will not be reviewed.