SMART MAN - Course Instructor/Teacher
UCMAS Georgia is announcing vacancy for the position of Course Instructor/Teacher for one of the leading international child development program.
We are dedicated to enhance children’s development and offer a unique training program for children aged 4 to 14 that contributes to full-brain development by boosting their brain power and stimulate brain using the abacus and mental calculation in fun and engaging way.
- Communicating in Georgian and English fluently
- Strong communication skills
- Train students to master the techniques and achieve success
- Explaining new ideas and unfamiliar concepts in creative and fun filled way so that students enjoy, understand and learn the concepts
- Teaching according to individual capabilities and needs
- Coordinating trainings and local events
- Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- Involving parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty to create a quality-learning environment.
- Providing guidance to students and parents; providing information about the program
Work schedule: Part-time
Salary: Depends on the working hours
If you are dedicated and eager to learn this new skill and looking for long term satisfying part time career, send your CV to: email@example.com, in the subject field, indicate the position title: Course Instructor.